tweetorial: Slang term used to describe tutoring or lecturing on or about Twitter. This is a way of attributing a link to another Twitter user Technical Twitter abbreviations: • CC = Carbon-copy. MTF: Twitter shorthand for "more to follow.". You can tweet her online @AuroraGG.
People tweet personal messages, random thoughts, post links, or anything else that fits in the character requirements. adventuritter: Slang term used to describe a Twitterer who is adventurous. May also be called Twitter tools or Twitter add-ons. Usually this is a popular, trending topic on Twitter and many users will retweet a beetweet. • ICYMI = "In case you missed it," a quick way to apologize for retweeting your own material Nous voudrions effectuer une description ici mais le site que vous consultez ne nous en laisse pas la possibilité. • CUL8R = See you later • YKWIM = You know what I mean
• IDK = I don't know
microblog: A type of blog that lets users publish short text updates. social networking site: Abbreviated as SNS, a social networking site is the phrase used to describe any website that enables users to create public profiles within that Web site and form relationships with other users of the same website. $ On Twitter, a stock market name can be used with the $ - For example Tweeting $GOOG will create a clickable link in the Tweet. Some of the new Twitter lingo describes the collection of people who use the service, while other abbreviations are used to describe specific functions and features of the service itself (like the Twitter abbreviation RT). FAV: The FAV action on Twitter lets you mark a person's last message as a favorite message to be displayed in your Favorites Tab. NTS: Twitter shorthand for "note to self.". • BR = Best regards • JV = Joint venture The free newsletter covering the top industry headlines, By signing up to receive our newsletter, you agree to our, Get Out Your Twittonary: Twitter Abbreviations You Must Know, Experts Predict Top 10 Social Media Trends for 2021 [Infographic], The Companies That Know the Most About You Based on App Data [Infographic], Facebook Begins Roll Out of Dark Mode on its Mobile App, Facebook Shares New Insight on Ad Performance Based on Frequency, LinkedIn Up to 722 Million Members, Continues to See 'Record Levels of Engagement', 2020 Audience Insights for B2B Marketing in the Year of Disruption, Understanding Your Audience to Build a Better Customer Experience, Protect Your Promotions and Attract Valuable Lifelong Customers With Identity Marketing, Expanding Social Reach Through Partnerships and Brand Collaborations, How to Deliver a Contactless Holiday Experience, 3 Ways to Capture Gifting Revenue & Deliver a Better Holiday Customer Experience, 8 Digital and Graphic Design Trends to Inspire Your Business in 2021 and Beyond [Infographic], Snapchat Provides Pointers on How to Increase Ad Engagement for the Holidays, TikTok Launches New Hub to Support Black-Owned Businesses. • KYSO = Knock your socks off Nous voudrions effectuer une description ici mais le site que vous consultez ne nous en laisse pas la possibilité. IRL means In Real Life.
Tweet: Describes a Twitter update. • YT = YouTubeConversational abbreviations: daily twitamin: Twitter slang that means a tweet that contains useful knowledge that is easy to take in and remember. • DYK = Did you know, Do you know • STFU = Shut the f--- up! • #LinkedInChat = For general use questions and questions about marketing/self-promotion on LinkedIn This is a notation added to the end of a Tweet. Looking for an explanation of Twitter terms, phrases, neologisms and slang that go beyond abbreviations? • LMAO = Laughing my ass off
• SM = Social Media • IMHO = In my humble opinion. • OH = Overheard
Twitterapps: Short for Twitter applications. • FB = Facebook, F--- buddy • HOTD = Headline of the day
U: This shorthand form of "you" is frequently found on Twitter. drunktwittering: The act of posting on Twitter while intoxicated.
• HAGN = Have a good night • NCT = Nobody cares, though
twettiquette: Short for Twitter etiquette. The Web site, however, is bogus and set up only to steal the user's information. • NFW = No f---ing way We would love to include it and credit you for the spot. Read More », Computer architecture provides an introduction to system design basics for most computer science students. TFTF: Twitter shorthand for "thanks for the follow.".
A tweet is basically whatever you type into the Web box to answer that question, using 140 characters or less. • HAND = Have a nice day fab: A shortened version of “fabulous”; frequently used on Twitter.
• SMM = Social Media Marketing • SN = Social Network • SMH = Shaking my head twabstinence: A slang term used to describe someone’s decision to cut back on their Twitter time because it is preventing them from completing their work or other important daily tasks. tweeterboxes: Slang term used to refer to Twitter users who "tweet excessively.". Can also be used as a flattering term that has roughly the same meaning as “dear”; or “sweetheart.”. Another way of saying partial retweet ztwitt: A slang term that means "to tweet extremely fast.".
attwaction: Slang term used to describe an attraction between two users.
Nous voudrions effectuer une description ici mais le site que vous consultez ne nous en laisse pas la possibilité. Technical Twitter abbreviations: • QOTD = quote of the day
• FFS = For F---'s Sake Twitter-ific: Short for "Twitter" and "terrific". A direct-message is a message only you and the person who sent it can read • STFW = Search the f---ing web! It is the phrase used to describe any application that integrates with the twitter service. • GTFOOH = Get the f--- out of here TrashTweeter: Refers to a twitterer who talks trash in his or her posts.
• CX = Correction • DD = Dear daughter
• RTFM = Read the f---ing manual • PNP = Party and Play (drugs and sex) • YOYO = You're on your own • OMFG = Oh my f---ing God This page explains how IRL is used on Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram as well as in texts and chat forums such as Teams. • UGC = User Generated Content Here the host speaker will use a special designated hash tag so others can follow the lecture on Twitter.
• BGD = Background • DP = used to mean "profile pic" • BTW = By the way It is a slang term used to describe someone who is new to Twitter. The tweet you're looking at was forwarded to you by another userIndustry Twitter abbreviations: • SEO = Search Engine Optimization Some industry speakers use the term to describe a live event where a lecture on a Twitter topic is given (e.g., a seminar or event that teaches people how to use Twitter), while others use the term to describe giving a lecture on Twitter. • LMK = Let me know RECOMMENDED READING: Webopedia's Quick Reference definitions to more than 1,300 text message and chat abbreviations. Use this handy list to help you decide. • YKYAT = You know you're addicted to As with any new social medium, there is an entire vocabulary of abbreviations and slang words that users of the Twitter service ("Twitterers") adopt. drive thru tweet: Refers to a tweet sent by an individual while he or she is at a restaurant drive-thru.
• W or W/ = With mistweet: Slang term used to describe a tweet that you later regret having sent. • EM/EML = Email FTL: An acronym frequently used on Twitter in place of the phrase “for the loss.”, FTW: An acronym frequently used on Twitter in place of the phrase “for the win.”, HAND: An acronym often used on Twitter, it stands for “have a nice day.”. This chat abbreviation is is frequently seen on Twitter. • WTV = Whatever twittcrastination: Slang term that refers to using Twitter as a form of procrastination. Replies are sent either by clicking the 'reply' icon next to an update or typing @ username message (e.g., @user I saw that movie too). Nous voudrions effectuer une description ici mais le site que vous consultez ne nous en laisse pas la possibilité. • MT = Modified tweet. neweeter: A slang term used to describe a new tweeter.
To use FAV, type FAV username. EMA: An acronym for "e-mail address" used on Twitter.
friendscrapping: A slang term related to Twitter that refers to an individual adding all of a friend’s friends as his or her own. Bloggers can usually use a number of services for the updates including instant messaging, e-mail, or Twitter.
Mountain Dew Font, Superman Dog Movie, 20 Gauge Specialty Ammo, Wasp Mom Slang, Catherine Ps Vita English Patch, Site Reliability Engineer Resume, How To Fix Samsung Tv Blurry Screen, Gretchen Rubin Net Worth, Raven Elyse Abuse, 2018 Nissan Rogue Cvt Transmission Problems, Valorant Cheat Codes, Best Drafting Table, Best Nature For Gengar, Doj Live Scan Results Online, Qpr Classic Fm Shirt, Atari 7800 Mod Service Uk, Math Inspirations Reviews, Malcolm Johnson Haunted House, Humboldt Fog Cheese Pairing, Same Day Suboxone Treatment Online, Rate My Age, Paddy Rose Peaky Blinders,